Furnace and central air conditioner tune-ups are essential for the longevity and health of an HVAC system. In most cases furnace and A/C tune-ups are required by the manufacturer to keep the warranty.
Tune-ups impact your HVAC system’s performance
Furnace and central air conditioning system tune-ups should be performed once per year as they’re important to a property just like an oil change to a car. Properly maintained equipment lasts longer and runs smoother than equipment that becomes neglected. At Competitive Heating and Air Conditioning we can tune-up any system, even if your furnace or A/C has gone years without an inspection, we tune up all makes and models.
Tune-ups impact your furnace and A/C warranty
Many heating and central air conditioning units need yearly tune-ups in order to keep the warranty valid. We cannot overstate the need to keep your furnace and A/C kept up. Here in Wisconsin we know cold. And not too many of us like it. Protect your property and your comfort by tuning up the furnace.
Competitive Heating and Air Conditioning Service It All
Competitive Heating and Air Conditioning offers a complete precision tune-up for most major HVAC brand names. We will even call you to schedule a check up when you need one, saving you time and effort! Our precision tune-Up procedure includes:
- √ Clean and adjust burner assembly
- √ Clean ignition assembly
- √ Inspect heat exchanger or elements
- √ Monitor refrigerant pressure
- √ Test safety controls
- √ Clean and replace air filters
- √ Tighten electrical connections
- √ Measure volts/amps
- √ Lubricate all moving parts
- √ Adjust thermostat calibration
- √ Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- √ Clean condenser coil
- √ Clean condensate drains
- √ Measure temperature difference
- √ Clean & adjust blower components